4.0

I went into the dealership at hurstbourn lane to look at a car for myself i had a trade in that was very sentimental t me i found a ford focus 2014 on oyr test drive we ran out of gas that was for startes then the next day i drove it 8 hours and had it back to the shop because of a problem wth the transmission i was told there was a bad part with that certain car the salesman never told us those cars were having problems then told it would be 6 weeks to get the part i dont feel comfortable driving a NEW car with problems already after i day ownimg it i talk to a attorney and i want my purchase money back plus my trade in money the manger at that time acted like it was no big deal he much have been in a hurry to eat back to his food if i can get this problem fixed i want a different car or i wil go back to my attorney and call the BBB kathy trulock it was bought at the Hurstbourn Lane Store

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of 2014 ford fusion car from Oxmoor Ford. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Oxmoor Ford to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oxmoor Ford for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments