Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This place is the WORST Ford dealership that I've ever been to in my life!!!! Bought a new 2016 Lincoln Navigator here last March & have regretted it ever since.

They try to sell you an Easy Care maintenance plan and extended warranty at purchase while they pass it off as a Ford/Linoln approved plan. BE WARNED!!!! It is not an official factory service plan or warranty!!!! It is a THIRD-PARTY service plan and warranty that begins THE MINUTE YOU SIGN THE CONTRACT and not after your included service plan/warranty runs out like the salesmen will try to tell you.

Oxmoor Ford sells these instead because the markup is around 100%, so they make more money off your purchase. Please read the fine print and take it home if you need to. DEMAND AN OFFICIAL FORD/LINCOLN APPROVED PLAN FOR MAINTENANCE OR EXTENDED WARRANTY!!!!! I was duped and purchased an Easy Care one even though my Lincoln included maintenance for 2yrs/24,000 miles.

Instead of utilizing the included factory maintenance, they were using my Easy Care the entire time. Now, after barely a year of ownership, I have only one covered Easy Care service left & my included maintenance has expired since I have over 25,000 miles on my Navigator. In addition, per the Lincoln included purchase offers, I've never once been offered a free rental or received a free car wash like it says. I have tried to call the dealership, left multiple messages, and even complained to Lincoln Headquarters about this place.

After all of this, I haven't received one return phone call as of yet. Do yourself a favor, stay far, far away from this place.

There are much more reputable dealers in town, such as Bill Collins Ford, who sell official Ford/Lincoln approved maintenance plans and extended warranties with your purchase. In addition, they will always offer a free rental car while they work on your vehicle & often wash your car for you whether it's a Lincoln or not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Car Warranty.

Preferred solution: To let the public know how shady this dealership is in sales & service.

I liked: Vehicle and manufacturer.

I didn't like: Dealership sales and service dept.

Comments